After more than three years in the making, the REV-i is DP Engineering's most anticipated creation to date. Designed to fulfill the paintball enthusiast's dream, the REV-i showcases incredibly innovative features that have made it one of the most sought after markers in recent memory.
With sleek race car inspired lines and design, the REV-i's polished body features an innovative 'window' option to view its powerful engine, the flawless internal bolt system. With just five o-rings and one moving part, this patented operation has earned the approval of the most demanding paintballers and techs worldwide. A newly designed pressure gauge fits snugly in the rear, where all it takes is a quick glance to check operating pressure, and DP's ingenious new 'Switchblade Trigger' gives users the option to experience two different types of triggers with a simple twist.
The REV-i also combines its incredible appearance with ingenious circuitry, providing the user with intuitive and dynamic options. Showcased by a rear mounted OLED display and a multi-colored backlit acrylic panel, the REV-i circuit board contains an astonishing number of customizable settings, Including the revolutionary æTune Assist' and creative æbreak out' modes, among many others. Designed and built with passion and pride, the Dangerous Power REV-i takes competitive paintball to a whole new level. Get your hands on one, and prepare to blow the competition away.
- OLED board (tons of settings, breakout modes, training modes)
- Full barrel kit (3 backs, 14" front & 16" front)
- Carrying case and allen key set
- See through design which will allow you to see if any of the internal o-rings on the gun are bad or need to be replaced.
- Shoots 35+ Balls Per Second
- Gauge is located on the back of the marker so you can keep an eye on your gauge.
- Fully programmable - no need to deal with dip switches or remove the grips to change modes.
- Tournament legal, fully upgradeable board.
- Swiveling rake style trigger as well as a sling style trigger.
- Deluxe Dangerous Power Lever On/Off ASA makes it very easy to gas or degas your gun.
- High quality clamping feed neck
- Barrel is a two piece design and machined with the precision of most after market two piece barrels.
- One piece bolt with only one moving part - Creates less problems with multiple parts or seals going bad.
- Operating Pressure: 150psi
- Weight: 940g
- Length: 573.183mm (with 16' barrel)