This item is out of stock and will never be back in stock. If you purchase this item we will remove it from your order and refund you the purchase price. The page is here for reference only.
The new 2010 DM Series continues the tradition of being one of the lightest, smallest, fastest and certainly the most accurate of paintball markers in the world. Dye's one-piece Fuse bolt system operates at 145psi with a shorter flow path, resulting in a shorter overall length. The low operating pressure provides smooth operating performance with minimal shot bounce and noise. The 2010 DM Series features a low-maintenance internal patent-pending Eye Pipe anti-chop sensing system that is self cleaning, providing trouble free high rates of fire. Durable and super-flexible detents offer supreme tenderness to the most brittle of paint. The Reach Trigger allows the trigger's reach and rake to be fully adjusted by the user for ultimate individual ergonomic comfort.
Weighing in at 1.9lbs, the 2010 DM Series is lighter than it's predecessor, the DM9. All of these innovations, coupled with new 3D body styling and standard features like the patent pending Ultralite frame, Ultralite Sticky3 grip, two piece 14" Ultralite barrel, cam lock feed neck, and cast aluminum inset Dye logo, it's easy to see why the 2010 DM Series is "The Choice of Champions".
- Weight 1.9 lbs.
- Ultralite Barrel - The industry standard for accuracy, the 2010 DM Series comes stock with the Ultralite 14 inch barrel.
- Fuse Bolt - The removable one-piece Fuse bolt system operates at 145psi with a shorter flow path resulting in better efficiency. Large front and rear bumpers used in the Fuse bolt, offer greater reliability and smooth shooting.
- Internal LPR - The miniature modular internal LPR provides more efficient shot consistency. It allows the user to optimize efficiency and Reduce kick.
- Pro-Performance Detents - Durable and super-flexible detents offer supreme tenderness to the most brittle of paint. Flex-spring geometry ensures that balls will not double feed into the breech.
- No Eye plates - The 2010 DM Series features a low-maintenance internal patent-pending Eye Pipe anti-chop sensing system that is self cleaning, providing trouble free high rates of fire.
- Ultralite - Weighing in at 1.9 lbs., the 2010 DM Series is lighter than it's predecessor the DM9.
- Color Coded O-Rings - Makes it easier to perform regular, scheduled maintenance of your Fuse Bolt system.
- Ultralite Reach Trigger - Trigger roller bearing inserts give the trigger stability and a smooth swing return. The externally adjustable design allows you to limit the travel of the trigger and spring tension without removing the grip frame or Sticky3 grip. Trigger Reach Adjustment is a first in the paintball industry, which allows the user to fully customize the trigger for ultimate shooting capability.
- UL Grip Frame - The 2010 DM Series is the proud owner of the world's lightest, most compact and comfortable 45 grip frame available. The patent-pending hour-glass design allows for a sleeker profile, while a heads-up display light alerts you to the status of your gun, without having to take your eyes off the game.
- LED Control - High intensity LED provides identification to program functions. The 2010 DM Series features our unique heads-up display light which alerts you to the status of your gun, while still being able to focus on the game.
- Metal Power Buttons - Our metal/rubber button pad features large buttons that can easily be used while wearing gloves. Stainless steel buttons are guaranteed not to fail.
- Hyper3 - The Hyper3 regulator sports a streamlined diameter with unmatched flow and consistency, while maintaining precise adjustments. The Hyper3 also features an ergonomic Sticky Grip Sleeve providing a more comfortable, textured fore grip.