This item is out of stock and will never be back in stock. If you purchase this item we will remove it from your order and refund you the purchase price. The page is here for reference only.
Introducing the 2010 Dye NT, a revolutionary technology break through in air usage efficiency, accuracy performance and stylish design. The NT is not only the most air efficient and accurate paintball gun Dye has ever produced, it is also the lightest and most compact in its category. Continuing with Dye's famous patented spool valve design, the new NT Boost Bolt design is the ultimate refinement of next generation spool valve technology. After several years in development, the NT sets a new performance standard for all high-end paintball markers to aspire. Simply put, the best just got better.
The Boost Bolt system is supported by a Redesigned circuit board with faster processing providing more accurate ROF control. Comfort and stability is assured with the second generation Patented Ultralight grip frame design, providing improved trigger adjustment, new retained push button system, and a Redesigned battery mounting system. This grip frame combination is easily accessed through a new first for the industry, full wrap-around, tool-less sticky grip design. Mounted to the bottom of the UL frame is the new UL airport that operates with a simple easy turn, low profile knob that allows forward placement for maximum comfort.
- Ultralite Barrel - The industry standard for accuracy, the NT comes stock with the Ultralite 14 inch barrel.
- Next Generation Spool Valve - The NT Boost Bolt is the culmination of over several years of design, research, and testing. A low mass bolt minimizing recoil is controlled by the most advanced spool valve design ever.
- Boost Forward Technology - The patent pending Boost Forward Technology controls the speed of the bolt through its cycle, providing a gentle push of the ball at the beginning to minimize ball breakage, and increased speed later to maximize efficiency and consistency.
- Automatic Valve Shutoff - The patent pending auto shutoff instantly cuts off the shot chamber as soon as enough air is released to fire the ball, ensuring no air is wasted.
- Boost Bolts Linear Secondary Solenoid Spool - The linear, second stage solenoid spool minimizes air usage and air travel allowing the NT to function with a dwell of only 6 milliseconds.
- Low Operating Pressure - The NT's standard operating pressure is a low 130psi, which results in minimal recoil and sound.
- Dye Eye Pipe System with Pro Performance Detents - New durable and super-flexible detents offer supreme tenderness to the most brittle of paint. New flex-spring geometry ensures that balls will not double feed into the breech.
- Ultimate Efficiency - Based off the industry standard 68ci /4500psi compressed air Tank, the NT operating at 290 fps will generate 1500 to 1700 shots, depending on bolt configuration.
- Player Performance and Shooting Comfort - By adjusting the bolt kit's shot chamber volume and air flow, the NT's efficiency, recoil, and sound signature can be modified to the users exact performance needs.
- Ultralite Airport - The UL airport has deep cuts that keeps it as light as possible, and gives it an aggressive look. It operates with a simple 1/4 turn low profile side knob that allows forward port output for maximum comfort and streamline looks.
- Colored O-Rings - Makes it easy to perform regular, scheduled maintenance of your bolt system.
- Ultralite Reach Trigger - Trigger roller bearing inserts give the trigger stability and a smooth swing return. The external adjustable design allows you to limit the travel of the trigger and adjust the reach, rake, and spring tension without removing the grip frame or Sticky Grip.
- 2nd Generation Ultralite Frame - The newest revision of the now famous Ultralite frame offers an improved trigger adjustment.