This item is out of stock and will never be back in stock. If you purchase this item we will remove it from your order and refund you the purchase price. The page is here for reference only.
Dye Precision C9 Paintball Pants - Blue - X-LargeDye C9 Pants are the ultimate collaboration between pro athletes, product developers, material experts and designers. Featuring a harness-stabilizing back yoke, and two new micro mesh inseam materials that provide you venting and a complete range of motion in all directions. The increased venting of the C9 pant helps make it lighter and more comfortable. Softer 3D contoured padding on the hips and back yoke enhance protection while improving mobility. Ballistic heavy duty nylon panels with responsive air-foam padding on hips and knees now give you the ultimate in sliding protection. In addition, the C9 is lighter than the C8 while providing you more protection. All this culminates in a pant engineered to perfection.
- HEAVY DUTY BALLISTIC KNEES - Dye has continued to use the proven ballistic nylon and integrated it with flex panels around the knees to help withstand the most aggressive abuse. The C9 has an improved padded knee design that wraps around the entire knee, with additional front shin, outer shin and inseam padding. This design combined with flex-panels keep up with your speed and motion without being stiff, while quilted sections of responsive air-foam add protection. Taking these steps reduces the wear not only on your pants, but your joints as well.
- FLEX KNEES - The key to playing good paintball is speed, movement and protection. This is the fundamental concept with the continued refinement of the knee design. The C9 provides a maximum range of motion without being stiff, and the multi panel flexible knee design offers improved durability with movement.
- ADJUSTABLE WAIST - The adjustable waist not only allows you to change the fit of your pant, but the internal elastic belt also acts as a small, comfortable kidney belt.
- VENTING - The inseam features two different vented mesh materials. Whether you are crouching, crawling, kneeling or sliding, the C9 pant breathes with you. Venting also surrounds the back yoke while the padded zipper fly extends all the way down to the knee for increased circulation.
- DOUBLE AND TRIPLE STITCHING - For a pant to be durable, it needs good stitching. The seams of the C9 are double and sometimes triple stitched for durability. It's a quality feature that adds pant longevity, so you can get a full season of use and then some.
- PADDED AND VENTED CROTCH - Nothing is quite as essential as a padded crotch protector. We were the first to introduce this feature to the industry years ago, and now we've made it better by utilizing compression formed materials. Increased ventilation offers even more cooling comfort.
- SWAB POCKET - Holds standard flex swabs or stick swabs.
- ADJUSTABLE CUFFS - For those of you who like a tight cuff, the adjustable ankle cuffs allow the perfect fit for any type of cleat.
- VENTED NYLON - The entire back of the leg, from the knee joint down, is now vented nylon. This large of an area can provide more circulation than your car's air conditioner. Well, almost.
- REINFORCED SADDLE SEAT - Sliding can be hard on your pants. Dye knows this from experience and that's why they've reinforced the seat with extra nylon material.
- HYPER-FLEX YOKE - The back yoke is a crucial part of your pant. It has to move, it has to protect, and it has to keep your harness in place. Harness-stabilizing direct injection keeps your pack where you need it to be. Featuring a Hyper-Flex outer section and stretch under layer for increased movement. This dual-layer with pass through venting keeps your back side cool, preventing sweat build up and harness twist.
- 3D CONTOUR PADDING - Dye's unique design uses compression formed foam to provide extra side protection for your hip bones and thighs while diving or sliding.