One of the greatest pump paintball markers has returned. The LAPCO Grey Ghost is back in the popular stock class format, with all the legendary features and finish that made it a classic and collectible marker. Each marker is hand finished and tested before leaving Lapco's shop. The Grey Ghost has been heralded as one of the greatest pump markers of all time. Considered the premier stock class pump marker available today, the Grey Ghost is a legendary marker with unparalleled quality. Each marker is assembled by hand, polished and tuned by a master airsmith. Each Grey Ghost is then tested and approved by the original Grey Ghost airsmith before shipping. The parts for each Ghost are anodized grey as a set, so the finish and tone match exactly.
Every Grey Ghost is laser engraved with the year of production and a serial number. The materials and workmanship carry the legendary LAPCO lifetime warranty.
They feature a silky smooth sliding trigger and a spring-return pump stroke. An excellent LAPCO Big Shot barrel in Spyder thread maintains it legendary accuracy. The 12gr cartridges are swiftly and easily changed with the vertical 12gr quick changer, with excellent efficiency resulting in an average 40 or more shots per cartridge. Each Grey Ghost comes with custom finger grooved grips and a removable T-Stock, ensuring a comfortable fit for whatever style you prefer. The Grey Ghost is not just a marker, it is a statement.
- Each Grey Ghost features a silky smooth sliding trigger and a smooth spring-return pump stroke.
- An excellent 14 inch LAPCO BigShot barrel in Spyder thread delivers legendary accuracy.
- The 12 gram cartridges are swiftly and easily changed with the vertical 12 gram quick changer, with excellent gas efficiency, resulting in an average 40 or more shots per cartridge.
- Each Grey Ghost comes with custom finger grooved grips and a removable T-Stock, ensuring a comfortable fit for whatever style you prefer.
The Grey Ghost is not just a marker, it is a statement.
- Anti-Kink bolt and hammer system for silky smooth pumping action
- Milled light weight stainless steel hammer, for better efficiency.
- Polished Stainless Steel Bolt and Hammer results in smoother pumping action.
- Adjustable velocity with included tool.
- 15 ball stock class feed tube
- Average 40 shots per 12 gram CO2 Cartridge
- Vertical ASA with 12 gram stock class quick changer installed.
- Weight without T-Stock attached = 2.44 lbs (1.11 kg)
- Weight with T-Stock installed = 2.96 lbs (1.34 kg)
- Mostly aluminum construction for light weight. Well balanced to prevent fatigue.
- Length without T-Stock = 25.5 inches (64.77 cm)
- Length with T-Stock installed = 31.5 inches (80.01 cm)
- Shoulder stock use is optional, but when used it creates optimal balance for the marker.
- Shoulder stock use also creates natural body position for rapid sighting
- Every Grey Ghost body is manufactured pre-drilled and tapped for use with the Vertical Feed Assembly.
- Vertical Feed Assembly allows players to use a hopper on the Ghost. Sold separately in black or grey.
- An Anti-Rollout Ball detent is located under the feed block no worries about barrel roll out.
- Ball detent is used for both stock class feed tube configuration and with the vertical feed configuration.
- Pump Return Spring hidden in pump for a sleek look and smooth pumping action.
- Light Weight Nylatron Pump it is a self lubricating pump that is incredibly strong and durable.
- LAPCO CNC machined cupseal for long life. Most cupseals fail quickly on 12 gram guns because piercing the CO2 cartridge sends metal shavings down stream. The LAPCO cupseals are created to withstand these metal shavings better, longer.
- The Grey Ghost uses a #6 stainless steel power tube.
- Adjustable Trigger Ramp to tune Auto Trigger (fires on pump stroke when pump is closed)
- Auto trigger shipped de-tuned for Stock class compliance.
- If auto trigger is tuned, the trigger can be locked back with the safety. This is locking auto trigger feature is unique to the Grey Ghost.
- LAPCO ergonomic grips, made from a LAPCO custom polymer
- Brass thumb screws for easy disassembly.
- Each Grey Ghost is Craftsman polished, assembled and tuned.
- Aluminum valve seat for faster cold dissipation for CO2. This allows for an increased number of shots per 12 gram cartridge and more consistent velocity from the marker.
- Each Grey Ghost is serial numbered.
- Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship wear items excepted.
- Each Grey Ghost is made 100% in-house in the USA.
- Each Grey Ghost comes stock with a 14 inch BigShot barrel that has a bore size of .690.
The LAPCO one piece BigShot is a world-wide favorite among players looking for superior performance. The BigShot barrel is the most accurate and the most gas efficient barrel available on the market today. If you are tired of your barrel holding you back from top-level performance, this barrel will help you achieve elite status wherever you play.
LAPCO's Tru-Bore technology sets it ahead of the pack. Each barrel is stiff arbor honed by a master craftsman. The unique triple honing provides a superior mirror finish, roundness, straightness, cylindricity, concentricity, self-cleaning properties, and ultimately amazing accuracy. These are the reasons for the legendary superiority of LAPCO barrels.
The superior performance of the LAPCO BigShot has been repeatedly confirmed in a multitude of independent tests over the last 23 years.
- Made from very high grade aluminum, custom formulated for LAPCO.
- Each barrel is amazingly accurate.Extremely gas efficient due to minimal friction because of the micro-honed mirror finish.
- Each barrel is stiff arbor honed by a master craftsman.
- Self Cleaning: Shoot through the occasional ball break no need to swab.
- Performance not affected by heat or cold.
- Anodized using a proprietary process that produces an extra hard and durable finish.
- Made 100% in-house in the USA.
- Every barrel carries The Legendary LAPCO Lifetime Warranty: This is the best warranty you will never have to use.
- Each barrel has a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee.
- Every barrel is laser engraved with the exact bore size and the LAPCO scorpion.
- All BigShot barrels have the easily recognizable 1 inch diameter muzzle tip, designed for harmonic stabilization.
The BigShot barrel is Spyder threaded and any 7/8 inch Spyder barrel will work on the gun.
- Vertical Feed Assembly available in Grey or Black
- 10 round stock class feed tube anodized Grey.
Note: Due to the custom-made nature of this product, please expect a 3-4 week lead time between date of purchase and shipping date.