Hustle Paintball has got it all! We're better than the rest, and all of our satisfied customers will tell you the same thing.
- We DO guarantee the lowest price - Find a lower price? Call or email us and we'll beat it!
- We DO ship internationally - Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your shipping quote.
- We DO assemble custom packages - Choose from any of our great paintball packages, or go ahead and call us at (303) 800-4194 or email us at email@example.com and we will build you your very own custom package!
- We DON'T overcharge for shipping - $29.99 for a gun!? $14.99 for a hopper!? NO WAY! Hustle Paintball has the BEST shipping prices on all of our items!
Tippmann 98 Threaded Flatline Barrel
The patented Tippmann Flatline barrel system puts unique backspin on the paintball, which allows for up to 100 feet of increased distance. The Flatline barrel system still maintains paintball breaks on impact. Flatline Technology produces a level and accurate shot which carries 50% farther than traditional paintball barrels. By minimizing the upward trajectory of the paintball and increasing accuracy, the paintball player will effectively increase the amount of possible targets, many of which would normally be out of range. And now with the 98 Flatline barrels being threaded, no more wasting time trying to install it. Let me just make this even more clear - all you have to do now is screw on the barrel! In the past, to install a Flatline barrel was about a 10-minute production! In addition, the new tactical Weaver rails allow you to beef up your gun even more, not that this bad boy isn't already enough. Add a red dot sight, projection beam laser, tactical flashlight, or even night vision! Any tactical accessories that you'd like to add can be mounted right on to your new Flatline.
Hustle Paintball Note - For optimal performance and backspin, use a slightly loose paintball to bore match to allow the paintball to correctly travel down the barrel of your Flatline system.
- Threaded Flatline Barrel
- Barrel Shroud
- NEW - Tactical weaver rail - Mount any tactical accessory that you want!
6 Position Tactical Car Stock (with lifetime warranty)
The stock has 6 adjustable positions which are easily changed with the squeeze of a lever. Unlike other stocks, this particular one is built from an extremely durable, military grade composite and will stand up to the rigors of the roughest player, while adding only a few ounces to your overall gun weight!
Extend it fully and lock it down for the slow, careful sniper shot. Yeah, the one that leaves your neighbor wondering why her cat is pink and orange. But there's more! You can slide it all the way in for a ultra-tight assault position or leave it halfway for a more casual, all-around position.
Installation couldn't be easier, takes about 2 minutes. If you need an ultralight setup for one game, you can even remove the stock in a flash!
Don't stop here, pick up a sling to easily carry your paintball gun around - this stock has a built in attachment to clip onto your marker's sling.
The facts are there, ladies and gentlemen, you just need to take advantage of this great piece of equipment and raise your game to the next level!
- Compatible with your Model 98, 98 Custom, or Custom Pro (with or without ACT, Response or E-Grip)
- 6 Adjustable Points
- Durable Framework
- Virtually unbreakable. Manufacturered from the same heavy-duty composite plastic used in military stocks. The tube is made specifically for paintball markers. You will never have to worry about rusting or screws coming loose.
- Improves your shooting accuracy - quickly and easily adjusts to 6 different positions. This ensures that each individual gets a perfect fit, even when wearing protective gear.
- Made in the USA and has a lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- Military Grade Composite Construction - Extremely lightweight
- Tabs For Sling