This item is out of stock and will never be back in stock. If you purchase this item we will remove it from your order and refund you the purchase price. The page is here for reference only.
If this gun looks familiar, you probably follow us on YouTube. This was the DM8 we received as tech work that was shooting around 670 feet per second. Our YouTube video of it pulverizing fruit and cracking walnuts has been watched over 25,000 times as of mid-2014. Don't worry -- we replaced the piston seat inside the regulator so the gun will not blow anyone's head off if you take it to the field. It has been fully cleaned, teched and tested by our team of master-certified technicians. It might not be a limited edition, but there is only one gun in the world like it. If you are looking for a very good electro with some history at a great price, this is the gun for you.
The DM8 has a host of features, updates, and refinements. We have utilized our resources of professional players, designers, and engineers to come up with the best marker yet in the DM series. The DM8 continues the tradition of being one of the lightest, smallest, fastest and certainly the most accurate of paintball markers in the world. To improve on an already reliable design, the DM8 has no eyeplates. This is possible with the new internal patent-pending Eye Pipe anti-chop sensing system. This new design eliminates the need for eyeplates and allows us to reduce the width of the marker body, ultimately reducing the weight by 1.5oz. The new micro LPR has been reduced in size and now provides more efficient shot consistency. On top of this, we are introducing the all new Hyper3 regulator. The Hyper3 is smaller, more consistent, and adjusts more precisely allowing you to set your pressure in finer increments. All of these innovations, coupled with new 3D body styling, standard features like the patent pending Ultralite frame and 2 piece barrel, give perfection a new meaning.
- Ultralight Barrel - Accuracy at its finest, the standard Ultralite 14 inch barrel.
- ON/OFF - The DM8's integrated on/off air supply allows you to de-gas your marker at any time. Also includes the Airport On/Off that is perfectly balanced for an easy twist.
- HYPER3 - The new Hyper3 regulator is a smaller diameter with higher flow. This new design is more consistent and more precisely adjustable. The new Hyper3 also features an ergonomic Sticky Grip Sleeve providing a more comfortable, textured fore grip.
- LOW PRESSURE - The low 145 psi operating pressure provides smooth operating performance with less shot bounce.
- NO EYEPLATES - The DM8 features an all new internal patent-pending Eye Pipe anti-chop sensing system that is self cleaning, providing trouble free high rate of fire. Also, the ball detents have been upgraded to a new magnetic system that is softer on paint. This new design has allowed us to eliminate the need for eyeplates.
- UL GRIP FRAME - The DM8 is the proud owner of the world's lightest, most compact and comfortable 45 grip frame available. The patent pending hour-glass design allows for a sleeker profile, while heads-up display lights alert you to the status of your gun, without having to take your eyes off the game.
- LEGAL SOFTWARE - PSP and NPPL tournament legal software.
- ROLLER BEARING TRIGGER - Completely adjustable trigger design allows you to customize your trigger position and refraction point. Trigger roller bearing inserts give the trigger stability and a smooth swing return.
- ULTRALITE - The weight of the DM8 has been reduced by 1.5 ounces.
- ULTRALITE STICKY3 GRIP - Ultralite Sticky3 grip is standard and provides an anatomically correct fit to your hand. It is co-molded with a tacky rubber grip and hard plastic under-frame. The all new Hyper3 also features the same tacky rubber.
- LED CONTROL - High intensity LED provides identification to program functions. The DM8 has an all new heads-up display light which alerts you to the status of your gun, while still being able to focus on the game.
- METAL POWER BUTTONS - Our metal/rubber button pad features large buttons that can easily be used while wearing gloves. Stainless steel buttons are guaranteed not to fail.
- IMPROVED FUSE BOLT - The improved removable one-piece Fuse bolt system operates at 145psi, has greater air flow and is more efficient. We have also improved the bumper system used in the Fuse bolt, offering greater reliability.
- INTERNAL LPR - The modular internal LPR is even smaller and provides more efficient shot consistency and quality.
- CAM LOCK FEED NECK - Low profile locking feed port with adjustable cam lock neck allows you to use your choice of hopper and secure it firmly to the DM8.