A groundbreaking first for Sandana! Never before done, Sandana® is offering some exclusive patterns for sale by HustlePaintball.com & Sandana® ONLY! That's right - this is genuine and fresh, and you won't find it anywhere else. Designed for the sport. Made iconic by the players.
After 14 years, Sandana® is proud to launch VenomWear™ apparel, available in the distinctive FlyingSkulls© or Snake Stripe© patterns. For the first time since 1997, you'll have the opportunity to own and wear authentic gear, built from the ground up for the sport of paintball. No longer will you use pants or jerseys designed for other sports and adapted for use in paintball. Wear this gear with pride, it's been a long time coming!
These pants are made out of 100% pre-shrunk, rugged 12oz Bull Denim. The originals were made in a tough 10oz material, but the player has evolved and the demands are higher! This isn't a remake of the same tired design! The 12oz Bull Denim proves not only that it's tough enough for you, but it's not just the same pant, different day. The material will fail long after after your body does, because the VenomWear™ line is not made to wear out after just one year's worth of use. Each pair is laundered for a worn-in, authentic look and feel. The first time you pull these pants on, they will be comfortable, and your standard for excellent will be raised. The adjustable waist band and pant cuff ensure an absolutely perfect fit, each time - you won't be stepping on your pants or sagging... unless you want to.
Sandana® is tired of other companies making their pants with bulky, built-in pads, so they did the VenomWear™ line right! "If it don't hurt, it don't count." If you want some knee pads, get some legit knee pads! Don't settle for the imitation, half-hearted attempt at padding that most "tournament" level pants offer. Those integrated pads won't do anything to protect your knees if you're crawling or diving, so why waste money on them? What your pants need is exceptionally tough construction in the impact areas, so they made them with 1000 Denier Cordura! It just doesn't get tougher than that! These pants are made for the player and built to last. Made 100% in the USA - who else can say that?
- High Quality 12oz Bull Denim Material with 1000 Denier Cordura impact zones - These pants will not compromise
- Each and every pair is laundered for a worn-in, authentic look and feel.
- Adjustable waist bands and pant cuff
- No bulky pads slowing you down
- 1000 Denier Cordura where you need it
- Made for the player, and built to last in the USA
- Exclusively offered by HustlePaintball.com and Sandana® only. Don't settle for imitations.
- Adjustable side waist band allows an additional 3 inch allowance
- Medium - 28-31" Waist (29" Inseam)
- Large - 31-34" Waist (30" Inseam)
- X-Large - 34-37" Waist (31" Inseam)
- 2X-Large - 37-41" Waist (32" Inseam)