Optical or Microswitch - you decide with the included "plug n play" micro switch.
* Dedicated Pulse Adapter / RF port
* 10 Modes of fire - Semi Auto, PSP Mode, NXL Mode, Millennium Mode, Auto Response, Full Auto, Breakout Mode, Ramp Mode, and Select-A-Mode™ and Training Mode.
* Player Profiles™ - Create and store two customizable player profile that make complex setting, rate of fire, and mode changes to your gun with the flip of a single dip switch.
* Wireless Upgrade Ready -- Ready for future Virtue wireless upgrades.
* Virtue Trigger Logic and Redefined Eye Logic constantly monitors the trigger to ensure every trigger pull is recognized, giving you the fastest responding gun, and highest possible rates of fire.
* Adjustable Debounce, Dwell, Closing Dwell (Mini), Anti-Mechanical Bounce, Eye Delay, Ramp Activation Speed, Ramp Percentage, Ramp Initiation, Anti-Bolt Stick, Max Rate of Fire, 10th BPS MROF, Breakbeam/Reflective Eye Modes (Shocker).
* Ultra Bright LED status indicator - instantly know the status of your gun. If it's loaded, empty, has an eye malfunction and more.
* Increased Power Efficient Software - over 200,000 shots in testing.
* All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they will not be lost when the battery dies or is removed.
* 10 minute idle auto-shutdown saves battery life.
* Low battery indicator software.
* Fail safe Factory Reset - reset all settings to Factory Defaults.
* Forced Shot allows the marker to be fired when the eyes are enabled, but no object is in the breech - just hold down the trigger for 1 second.
* Instant On allows the marker to be fired instantly upon turn on.
* Tournament Lock/Unlock allows the marker to be programmed through the trigger without having to constantly open the grip. With the tournament lock enabled, settings cannot be changed without opening up the grip.